Friday, November 19, 2010

classical music

Nowadays so many people are into pop and rock music. But I enjoy the classical music so much.

Classical musical have a dramatic style. it has a balanced phrases, the melody is natural, tuneful, and graceful. The tone color is simple, clear and light. Also have stronger dynamic contrasts, such as Mozart symphony NO.25 in G minor, which is my favorite piece, no matter how many times I listened to I still really like it, it is not like pop music can easy love it, also easy forget it.

Classical is the main part of the classic, every music genre are comes from classical period, it is different from classic piece, and still have something contacts with traditional harmony direction. So I think listen to classical music is the first stage to learn how to appreciate other music.

Classic music can let me feel relax, and far away from my vexation. The flowing melody and smooth phrase away can let me clam down. The most important is go to the concert hall to listen music is a relaxing way of health and improves quality of life. Sitting in front of the concert hall and listen to the Mozart is the enjoyment in my life.

love classical music, and enjoy it so much.

1 comment:

  1. Then it's indeed good that you are a classical musician! It's always wonderful when what we are passionate about also matches our occupation!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Singapore
I am talented~

Followers