Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Reflection

Hello! Friends, I am so happy, because I am going home, it is also means I finish my whole semester. In this semester, I really appreciate my English teacher Chris. He taught me a lots, I can feel my English is improved, in especial pronunciation, grammar, reading and writing. In his class, I feel relax, interesting and also can learn a lots. I like this teach style!!! To my surprise, I am gradually like to write blog and read others journal, I like read the comments then focus on who have the different pinion and Chris always give the best advise to whole journal. Seems it is become my habit, it is much better for my study.
Thanks very much, my teacher and my classmates. Hope all of you have a good holiday!

1 comment:

About Me

Singapore
I am talented~

Followers