Monday, September 27, 2010

What does music means to me

Music means everything for me; even I could say except music, other things have no value for me. Because I do my best to focus on learning music, I will do my best to focus on showing the music. This is not only a career, but also it is my lifestyle. I do not want live without it, and I am sure it will not happen. My life has been tightly surrounded by music. It has deep influence on me, give me friends, job and future.
I was exposed to music through my father. He is a Music Lover, but in that period, circumstances can not allow him to leaning music, so he put this dream and hope on me. I am pleased and very gland to continue his dream, and I became a music player. Practice has filled my childhood memory. When I entry the conservatory of music, I met many friend who come from everywhere, all of them have become my good friends.
Although we use different language, we can also make the contact through our instruments. We are in the same world and have the same dream, so we communicate bout music, and compete, and then get better together. I realized, my life should be like this, and was attracted deeply to it.
The most important is that music can give me a future , it not only can be a hobby and enjoyment,but can also be a career that allow classical music to be well know, and bring the technology to the people who really enjoy music. I will do my best to let this beautiful thing become more and more accept by people.
Although I have to give up a lot for music, I am able to enjoy a world that music has opened up to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Singapore
I am talented~

Followers